Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious, healthy salad that would make a perfect lunch or side dish for dinner. From Everyday Food.
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, dill, garlic, and sugar. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add rice, cucumber, spinach, and tomatoes and toss to combine.
Comment or watch this Recipe on You Tube
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: February 2014
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart