A great chicken salad with fruit that is good for a lunch or light dinner. Especially good in summer for a cold dinner. Serve with crackers, if desired.
- 3 cups chopped, chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- ½ cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 large Gala apple, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (I used light mayonnaise)
- ¼ cup Honey Mustard dressing (I used Newman's Lite Honey Mustard)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Serve over lettuce and with crackers, if desired.
Comment or watch this Recipe on You Tube
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: November 2012
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart