A delicious pasta salad that makes enough for a crowd. A very colorful and a healthy salad.
- 1 pound Rotini or Penne pasta, cooked according to package directions (I used whole wheat pasta)
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced (also called hothouse cucumber)
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ¾ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- ½ cup banana peppers, chopped, optional
- 1-1/2 cups feta cheese, diced or crumbled
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients and toss together.
In another bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Whisk to combine.
Pour dressing over salad and stir well to coat. Chill.
Comment on this Recipe
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: August 2012
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart