A great summer salad that comes together quickly.
- 3 cups of cucumbers, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basis, chopped
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, whisk well and drizzle over the salad.
Comment on this Recipe
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: July 2012
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart