Lynn demonstrates how to make a classic Southern appetizer, Georgia Caviar. This is very popular as an appetizer. This makes a lot, so is very appropriate for a large crowd at a picnic, barbeque or get together.
From Everyday Recipes.
- 1 can shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 can Mexi-corn, drained
- 1 can niblet corn, rained
- 1 can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 2-3 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 small bottle Zesty Italian dressing
Combine all ingredients and mix. Serve with Frito Scoops.
Comment or watch this Recipe on You Tube
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: June 2013
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart