Lynn demonstrates how to make a Picante Queso Dip that would be perfect as an appetizer for Cinco de Mayo. From Mission Chips.
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chiles, diced and rained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Bottled hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1-1/2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Tortilla chips for dipping
Saute green onions in butter. Stir in chiles and tomato. Add hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered. Stir in cheeses until melted. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Comment or watch this Recipe on You Tube
Follow me on:
Lynn's Recipes: April 2013
Click here for a handy Conversion Chart